February 28, 2016 at 19:36 #2160
IT Business Specialist – SAP FICO Support
Location: Krakow / Kwidzyn
You will be responsible for implementing and supporting IP Enterprise information systems software (primarily SAP) to meet the business application needs of International Paper Europe. You will frequently represent IT to the businesses and collaborate with cross functional groups/organizations to answer problems or issues; you will also translate customer high level requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and participate in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new and/or upgraded SAP technology.
On this position you will have an opportunity to deepen analytical skills and develop advanced technical skills in SAP system as well as business acumen in finance area. Apart from supporting EMEA finance processes in SAP, you will have a chance to contribute to ongoing projects and enhancements to existing system solutions.
Industry: Information Technology and Services and Packaging and Containers
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Not Applicable
Job function: Information Technology
- Cooperate with team members to solve support problems
- Support SAP and other related applications
- Respond to Help Desk request tickets and carry out corrective actions in a timely manner. Help to keep IP applications up to date
- As a part of the development learn how the business and business processes operate to better solve problems and define solutions
- Participate in detailed design and prototype – Design enhancements to existing software or new applications to meet user requirements. Learn how to and assist with the creation of prototypes for user approval.
- Take part in development and execution of trainings for users.
- Gain specialist knowledge of technology and SAP software that helps in problem solving, test and training preparation, including query writing.
- Ensure the developed software is robust and fully meets user requirements. Develop and execute system testing.
- Participate in working with the team to enhance business processes and customer interactions through information technologies
- Cooperate with other team members in systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of SAP technology to the current and future business environment.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree preferably in Finance, IT, Economics, Accounting or work experience equivalent
- Good understanding of business processes, especially in Finance and Controlling (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury)
- Good presentation skills
- 1 or more years of SAP experience with one or two modules; Cost & Profitability and General Ledger experience
- Required language skills: English (French, Russian, Spanish or Italian would be an asset)
- Willingness to travel (as frequently as required, approximately 20% of time)
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application. Apply here!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.