I’ve got on offer a flat in central part of Cracow on the Władysława Mitkowskiego street. In the vicinity one can find
– ICE International Congress Center – 5 minutes walk
– Wawel Castle – 15 minutes walk
– Wisła embankments – 7 minutes walk
– Kazimierz (Jewish District) – 18 minutes walk
The flat is located on a 4th floor of a newly developed building, and is composed of
– an entrance hall
– a bedroom
– a bathroom
– a kitchen connected with a living room
– a balcony
… altogether it has 37 sq. m.
The flat is brand new and freshly furnished. At disposal is also a small cellar (around 6m2), a common room for storing bikes and an elevator.
The price EXCLUDES all bills (heating, water, building fees), though these could be included if this is preferable for you. I’d need to see first how much these would add up to though it wont be more than 350 pln per month.
Contact: Adam (facebook)